Nerdle Answer For December 9 (Dec2022) How to Play the Nerdle Game like a Pro
Are you curious about Nerdle? Are you looking for the Nerdle answer to today’s 9/12/2022? Continue reading to learn everything you need.
What is Nerdle?
Nerdle, a number-based wordgame, is available. Based on Wordle’s original concept, Nerdle uses almost the same principles. The game is based upon simple mathematic equations. The goal is to solve the math puzzle correctly within six attempts.
Each day, a new Nerdle is available to solve. To help you guess the answers, there will be clues and hints. Richard, Imogen Mann and Marcus are the devleopers for this game.
Nerdle Answer For 9 December 2022
Nerdle Answer for the Day 9 December 2022: = 14 – 1×6 = 8
How to Play the Nerdle Game like a Pro
Visit the official website for the Nerdle game, nerdlegame.com. There are three modes to the game: Mini Nerdle where you have six squares to fill out, Classic Nerdle with 8 squares, and Instant Nerdle which has all the symbols and numbers to help you guess the answer to the math puzzle. You can guess the Nerdle in either 6 or 2 attempts depending on the mode. You must correctly guess 5 numbers, including symbols. Once you have finished guessing, click the submit button. Each tile will change in color if you guess correctly.
Rules of The Nerdle Game
The rules for the Nerdle game are as follows:
- These puzzles should be based on simple mathematical calculations.
- You can play with 0 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 + or =.
- It must contain at least one “=”.
- Calculations will only be made using the “=” type of code, and not any other calculation.
- You can use the order of operations to calculate * and/or before + and/or –
- If 30+20 = 50 as the puzzle’s answer, then 20+30=50.