What is Ecoquest Heater?
Ecoquest Heater claims it can heat up any room of mid-size in just 60 seconds. Alpha Heater was created by experienced engineers who realized that heating technology had stagnated in recent years.
It is described as a ceramic heater according to the website. The website claims it won’t cost you a lot of money and will heat your home with less heating. It claims it can heat any room up to 75 degrees in just 2 minutes. Additionally, it has advanced safety features that ensure safe and continuous heating. This is great news for families. The heater is also equipped with adjustable heat settings and timers that can be set to suit your needs.
The device claims it can filter the air around you with an antimicrobial filter. This will make your air healthier and more comfortable to breathe. This filter is particularly useful for pets and people with allergies.
But you need to understand that this heater is a portable heater. It won’t do much for your needs, contrary what the manufacturer claims. It can heat up a room of mid-sized size, emphasis on middle. That’s your answer. Is it possible for something so small to heat up a whole room?
Ecoquest Heater appears legitimate, but the purpose of this review is not to determine if it lives up. This review will reveal everything you need to know about Ecoquest Heater.
I bought this heater to find out what all the fuss was about. I regret not listening to my gut and not wasting my money. It was just there as a fancy hotplate. It was a regrettable purchase. I felt cold even after it was turned on. This is probably because I live in a large apartment, which is far from the mid-sized room advertised on the website. However, it may be useful if you have a smaller space.
Eco Heater Features
- It claims to be efficient, energy-saving, and cost-savings on electricity
- It makes very little noise
- You can toggle the three flexible gears as many times as you want. As the indoor temperature changes, you can select the appropriate heating gear.
- sleek, attractive design for your home
- You can activate the LED screen with remote control or timer whenever you like.
- Ceramic heating technology
How to Set It Up
- Just plug it in
- You can set the desired temperature and heat output speed, as well as a timer.
What Wattage Does The Ecoquest Heating Unit Have?
The Alpha Portable Heater has 500W Ceramic Technology.
Some Claimed Benefits
- It is extremely compact in design
- It claims it can provide instant warmth for 60 seconds
- It boasts a safety feature that it can shut off if it is knocked over.
- It is small enough to heat up small spaces for a brief period of time.
- It’s quite costly
- It has received negative online reviews.
Here are some things to consider before you buy the Ecoquest Heater
It claims it has been sold at 50% off, but it is still expensive at $49.99. Amazon, however, sells portable heaters for much less at $20.
Fake Reviews Online
Many fake reviews and sponsored reviews have been posted online about the Alpha heater to trick unsuspecting customers into buying it. These fake reviews and images have been used by heater shops.
There are many complaints from customers.
Many people who have tried this heater claim online that it doesn’t work as advertised. It also says that it stops running after 3 minutes, then turns off by itself. This is not what was advertised.
Five Affordable Heaters You Should Buy in 2022
Portable heaters are an economical and quick way to heat your home in winter. We have put together a list of top-quality portable heaters that you can purchase.
- Dr Infrared Space Heater
- Lifesmart Portable Electric Infrared Heater 1500W
- Kopbeau 1500WOil radiator Electric heater
- Envi 120V Olug in Electric Panel Heater
- Laskso Electric Tower Heater
Ecoquest Heater doesn’t do much heating as you can see from the above. Are you a satisfied customer of this heater? What was your experience with it? Your experiences? Please leave us a comment below. To see other products that we have reviewed, click here
This is what to do if you’ve been scammed!
Are you being scammed? These are the steps to take if you have been scammed.
You can also contact your bank to file complaints and request a new debit card. You can take a screenshot of transactions that were made using Paypal to document them for future reference.